
Our first day included a trip to the grocery store to get some basic supplies for our house. We road in a Thai style taxi.

In the evening we had dinner with the local Thai staff. So far it is hard to know what to order because most of the food we don't know and the menu is in Thai. Most times I just say "mai pet" or not spicy and they give me something that I usually enjoy.

In the evening we went to a street market to get fruits and vegetables. The market is located next to this beautiful river.

Meluat is a picture taking fool and I will be sure to upload some of his pictures shortly.

We came back from the market with many fruits that I had never seen before. Not only Beautiful but delicious.
I see rambutans- they are delicious! Enjoy the amazing food out there
ReplyDelete